Our mission is to provide patients with the physical, psychosocial, vocational, and recreational skills they need to achieve their highest possible level of independence and to lead full and rewarding lives. We strive for excellence in comprehensive rehabilitation by delivering holistic and integrated services with an interdisciplinary team approach.
We offer specialists in Rehabilitation Medicine, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech and language pathologists and support staff providing a broad scope of clinical programs.
We provide a full spectrum of in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation care to people of all ages for a wide range of conditions and injuries, including musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiac, pulmonary, and other conditions.
We are dedicated to ensuring that patients attain their greatest functional potential. We plan to continue to expand our rehabilitation services, engage in relevant research, and transform into action our passion for restoring our patients’ function within the limits of their abilities but to the hilt of their existing abilities.
We intend to continue our pursuit of innovations and advances and set the standard in rehabilitation care for every stage of life and phase of recovery.
- Rehabilitation evaluation and management
- Rehabilitation services for in- and out- patients
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy, available on call
- Speech therapy, available on call
- Electrodiagnostic procedures (Electomyography – Nerve Conduction Velocity Study)
- Prescription and check-out of assistive technology (prosthetics and orthotics, gait aids, wheelchairs, adaptive devices, etc.)
- Lokomat® Pro Robot-Assisted Gait Training
Location: 1st Floor, Main Building
Contact No.:(02) 8711 4141 local 221 / 09776295480 – For calls only (Viber)