What makes CGHMC’s CT-MRI and Ultrasound fellowship program different from other institutions?
- Frequent exposure to advanced CT and MRI procedures such as CT angiography, hepatic Volume Computer Assisted Reading (VCAR), virtual colonoscopy and bronchoscopy, CT perfusion, and MR spectroscopy
- Diverse case portfolio, including very rare or difficult cases
- Opportunity to participate in CT scan and ultrasound guided biopsies and catheter insertions
- Build skill in sonography with the help of highly experienced consultants and radiologic technologists
- Regular intra and interdepartmental conferences
- Competitive salary (as compared to other private institutions)
- Supportive work environment